What to bring to registration
- PROOF OF DATE OF BIRTH
- All players who are new to the club (all ages, not just youth) are required to show proof of date of birth.
- Any government ID which shows Date of Birth (e.g., birth certificate, health card, drivers license, age of majority card, passport, other) is acceptable.
- The player's parent/guardian (if the player is younger than 18 on the registration date)
- Because the player registration form is a legal release and a commitment, it cannot be signed on your behalf by a friend/neighbour.
- Our preferred method of payment is cheque but we will accept cash as well.
- Cheques payable to AMBUSC.
- You can pay the player fee for more than one player on a single cheque (e.g., 2 children and a parent, one cheque for the total). We do not accept cheques post-dated to the start of the season.
- Note: When dropping off your registration form, players who are 'NEW' to the club, and wish to play in the youth (u12-u19) or adult categories, please provide a actual passport size photographs with proof of age (for ALL youth, born in 2002 and earlier is mandatory on registration) when registering.
- If the youth player did register with AMBUSC at some point, but has not played on any team in the past year, a recent photo would still need to be provided.